Deliciously zesty and super-moisturizing, our feel-good, do-good Dragon Fruit Lip Butter will help give you lips that are super soft and smoochable. With 100% of the profits going to charity, you can enjoy a warm feeling inside as well as luscious lips.

HOW’D WE DO?

Last fall, we asked you to “Vote With Your Lips” to raise money for animal welfare, human rights and environmental charities by purchasing a Dragon Fruit Lip Butter. So how’d we do? Together we generated over 115,000 votes for 3 U.S. charities including: Dress For Success, Pollination Canada and Polar Bears International.

Here’s how the program works: 75% of the total profits from the sales of our Dragon Fruit Lip Butter (excluding the cost of goods, transport and local taxes) will go to Polar Bears International, the charity that received the highest number of votes. The remaining 25% will go to The Body Shop Foundation’s global grants program.

Although the voting period is now closed, YOUR ACTION can still help to drive change in our world. The sales of our super-moisturizing Dragon Fruit Lip Butter will continue to help support our three great charity partners now through December 31st, 2014.

So…Thank You!

Polar Bears International

the world's leading polar bear conservation group—dedicated to saving polar bears by saving their sea ice habitat

Polar Bears International’s research, education, and action programs address the issues that are endangering polar bears.

Climate change. Environmental impact of industry. Sea ice loss. Global warming. Sustainability options. Endangered species. Polar Bears International’s interest is in anything that can, will, or is happening to polar bears. Learn here what they’re doing to help polar bears survive all the problems they face: http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/

Receiving the majority of your votes (43,148 to be precise), Polar Bears International will be receiving the largest portion of the funds raised. The donation will support Polar Bears International’s mission to save polar bears by saving their sea ice habitat. Their focus is on research, education, and action.

Dress For Success

‘Going places. Going strong.’

The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

Founded in New York City in 1997, Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization offering services designed to help their clients find jobs and remain employed. Each Dress for Success client receives one suit when she has a job interview and can return for a second suit or separates when she finds work. Find out more http://www.dressforsuccess.org/

Pollination Canada

helping to protect Canada’s pollinators’

Conserving pollinating insects and their habitats, Pollination Canada is part of Seeds of Diversity, which works to save Canada’s endangered horticultural and agricultural heritage. Find out more https://www.seeds.ca/proj/poll/

The Body Shop Foundation

The Body Shop Foundation was set up in 1989 by The Body Shop® founders Dame Anita and Gordon Roddick to support grassroots charities. Since then, the Foundation has funded over $30 million for more than 2,500 charity projects. Find out more thebodyshopfoundation.org

Share our Story

Please Notify MeClose

Out of Stock
We'd be happy to contact you as soon as this item is available. Simply enter your email address in the space below
Enter
Privacy Policy

OUT OF STOCKClose

Please Notify Me

We'd be happy to contact you as soon as this item is available.

Thanks for your interest. We will contact you by email when the item you've requested becomes available.